Corporate Representation of Banks and Other Financial Institutions
Cummings & Lockwood’s deep knowledge of the financial services industry, coupled with decades of experience working with local, regional and national institutions, enables us to respond nimbly to business, market and investment trends.
Senior management at banks and other financial institutions rely on our attorneys to provide timely and efficient counsel on a wide range of corporate issues, including:
- Corporate governance, including responses to solicited and unsolicited acquisition proposals
- Securities offerings
- Compliance with periodic reporting obligations
- Internal financial institution regulations
- Regulatory approval applications
- Merger and acquisition transactions
Cummings & Lockwood - The Choice for sophisticated legal counsel.