LexisNexis Practice Guide: Connecticut Contract Litigation
LexisNexis Practice Guide: Connecticut Contract Litigation, authored by David T. Martin, a Principal in Cummings & Lockwood’s Litigation Group and based in Stamford, Connecticut, is a practice-oriented resource that has streamlined chapter organization with cross-references to relevant content, practice tips icons classified by type, and the essential forms for the Connecticut commercial litigation attorney.
LexisNexis Practice Guide: Connecticut Contract Litigation is a comprehensive research system - a task-based format, thorough yet concise content, citable expert insight, annual updating, a superior print/online interface and so much more.
Key features and benefits include:
- Advice on navigating the complexities of Connecticut contract litigation from both a procedural and substantive law perspective.
- Analysis of potential causes of actions, remedies, and defenses for a contract claim.
- Guidance on litigating a contract case by identifying the essential elements and setting them out in a comprehensive yet easy to understand way.
- Presentation of insights from Connecticut experts through strategic points, warnings, and other types of practice tips targeting issues of particular interest.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 - Determining Applicable Law
- Chapter 2 - Establishing the Elements and Pleading the Case
- Chapter 3 - Interpreting and Construing Contracts in Connecticut
- Chapter 4 - Attacking and Defending Against the Existence of a Contract in Connecticut
- Chapter 5 - [Reserved]
- Chapter 6 - Determining What Causes of Action Exist
- Chapter 7 - Effecting Modification and Waiver
- Chapter 8 - Understanding Equitable Remedies
- Chapter 9 - Using or Opposing Provisional Remedies in Contract Actions
- Chapter 10 - Seeking or Opposing Declaratory Relief
- Chapter 11 - [Reserved]
- Chapter 12 - Understanding Contracts or Provisions That Violate Connecticut Statutes or Public Policy
- Chapter 13 - Understanding Article 2 (Sales) of the Uniform Commercial Code
- Appendix to Chapter 13 Conn. Gen. Stat. Title 42a, Art. 2 Note
- Chapter 14 - [Reserved]
- Chapter 15 - Nondisclosure Agreements under Connecticut Law
- Chapter 16 - Suing or Defending Action for Breach of Contract
- Chapter 17 - [Reserved]
- Chapter 18 - Allocating Damages for Breach of Contract
- Chapter 19 - [Reserved]
- Chapter 20 - Recovering Attorney Fees under Connecticut Law
- Chapter 21 - Understanding Quasi-Contract
- Chapter 22 - Litigating Breach of Contract Cases in Connecticut: Types, Tactics and Strategies
- Chapter 23 - Online Contracts
To purchase this book, please click here.