Cummings & Lockwood Selected as "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
November 8, 2016
Cummings & Lockwood LLC is pleased to announce that the Firm and its six offices have been listed in the 2017 Edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers.
Following are highlights:
- The Firm’s Naples and Bonita Springs, Florida offices ranked in Tier 1 for Trusts & Estates Law
- The Firm’s Palm Beach Gardens, Florida office ranked in Tier 3 for Trusts & Estates Law and Tax Law
- The Firm’s Stamford and Greenwich, Connecticut offices ranked in Tier 1 for Trusts & Estates Law, Trusts & Estates Litigation, Non-Profit/Charities Law, and Real Estate Law
- The Firm’s Stamford, Connecticut office also ranked in Tier 3 for Commercial Litigation
- The Firm’s West Hartford, Connecticut office ranked in Tier 1 for Trusts & Estates Law
“We are very pleased to have been recognized by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers for our outstanding legal achievements across the Firm and in a broad range of practice areas,” noted Jonathan B. Mills, Firm-wide Chairman and Managing Director of Cummings & Lockwood.
About U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms”
The U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. To be eligible for a ranking in a particular practice area and metro region, a law firm must have at least one lawyer who is included in Best Lawyers in that particular practice area and metro.