Cummings & Lockwood Attorneys Named 2015 Florida Super Lawyers
July 8, 2015
Cummings & Lockwood is pleased to announce that seven attorneys have been selected to the 2015 Florida Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The following Cummings & Lockwood attorneys have been named as a 2015 Florida Super Lawyer:
- Marve Ann M. Alaimo, Estate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation (Bonita Springs)
- Todd L. Bradley, Estate Planning & Probate (Naples)
- Alison K. Douglas, Estate Planning & Probate (Naples)
- William N. Horowitz, Estate Planning & Probate, Tax (Bonita Springs)
- Howard M. Hujsa, Estate Planning & Probate (Bonita Springs)
- Kenneth D. Krier, Estate Planning & Probate (Naples)
- Deborah L. Russell, Estate Planning & Probate (Naples)
"We are very pleased that so many of our attorneys in Florida have been acknowledged for their outstanding professional achievements," commented Jonathan B. Mills, Firm-wide Chairman and Managing Director of Cummings & Lockwood.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates based on 12 indicators, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.