Cummings & Lockwood Attorneys Named 2016 Florida Super Lawyers
August 1, 2016
Cummings & Lockwood is pleased to announce that the following trusts and estates attorneys in the Firm’s Naples and Bonita Springs offices have been selected Florida Super Lawyers in 2016:
- Todd L. Bradley, Estate Planning & Probate (Naples)
- Alison K. Douglas, Estate Planning & Probate (Naples)
- William N. Horowitz, Estate Planning & Probate, Tax (Bonita Springs)
- Howard M. Hujsa, Estate Planning & Probate (Bonita Springs)
- Kenneth D. Krier, Estate Planning & Probate (Naples)
- Deborah L. Russell, Estate Planning & Probate (Naples)
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. “We are very pleased that so many of our attorneys in Florida have been acknowledged for their outstanding professional achievements,” commented Jonathan B. Mills, Firm-wide Chairman and Managing Director of Cummings & Lockwood.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates based on 12 indicators, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.