16 Cummings & Lockwood Attorneys Have Been Named 2016 Connecticut Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
October 25, 2016
Cummings & Lockwood is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys have been selected to the 2016 Connecticut Super Lawyers list and four attorneys have been selected to the 2016 Rising Stars list.
"We are very pleased that so many of our attorneys in Connecticut have been acknowledged for their outstanding professional achievements," commented Jonathan B. Mills, Firm-wide Chairman and Managing Director of Cummings & Lockwood.
Each of the following attorneys has been selected as a 2016 Connecticut Super Lawyer:
- Laura Weintraub Beck, Estate & Probate (Greenwich)
- B. Cort Delany, Estate & Probate (Greenwich)
- Gina D. Silvestri, Estate & Probate (Greenwich)
- John W. Cannavino, Business Litigation (Stamford)
- John F. Carberry, Bankruptcy: Business (Stamford)
- Daniel G. Johnson, Estate & Probate (Stamford)
- Michael P. Kaelin, Estate & Trust Litigation (Stamford)
- Jonathan B. Mills, Real Estate (Stamford)
- John R. Musicaro, Jr., Estate & Probate (Stamford)
- Howard S. Tuthill III, Estate & Probate (Stamford)
- Paul L. Bourdeau, Estate & Probate (West Hartford)
- Heather J. Rhoades, Estate & Probate (West Hartford)
Each of the following attorneys has been selected as a 2016 Rising Star:
- Daniel P. Fitzgerald, Estate & Probate (Greenwich)
- David T. Martin, Business Litigation (Stamford)
- Katherine A. McAllister, Estate & Probate (Stamford)
- Andrew Brett Seiken, Estate & Probate (Stamford)
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates based on 12 indicators, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. All attorneys first go through the Super Lawyers selection process. Those who are not selected to the Super Lawyers list, but meet either one of the Rising Stars eligibility requirements, then go through the Rising Stars selection process.