24 Cummings & Lockwood Attorneys Named in the 2020 Edition of Connecticut’s Best Lawyers
June 18, 2020
Cummings & Lockwood LLC is pleased to announce that 24 of its attorneys have been listed in the 2020 edition of Connecticut’s Best Lawyer. First published in 1983, Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected guide to the legal profession.
“We are very pleased that so many of the attorneys in our Connecticut office have been nationally recognized for their significant professional accomplishments across all of our practice groups,” commented Jonathan B. Mills, Firm-wide Chairman and Managing Director of Cummings & Lockwood.
Cummings & Lockwood attorneys who received this honor include the following:
- John W. Cannavino, Commercial Litigation
- John F. Carberry, Commercial Litigation
- Margaret A. Deluca, Trusts and Estates
- Michael J. Hinton, Real Estate Law
- Daniel G. Johnson, Trusts and Estates
- Michael P. Kaelin, Trusts and Estates Litigation, Labor and Employment Litigation
- David T. Martin, Commercial Litigation
- Jonathan B. Mills, Real Estate Law
- John R. Musicaro, Jr., Trusts and Estates
- Conrad Teitell, Non-Profit / Charities Law, Trusts and Estates
- Howard S. Tuthill III, Trusts and Estates
- Laura Weintraub Beck, Trusts and Estates
- B. Cort Delany, Trusts and Estates
- Daniel P. Fitzgerald, Trusts and Estates
- Jessie A. Gilbert, Trusts and Estates
- Douglas H. Olin, Trusts and Estates
- Edward F. Rodenbach, Trusts and Estates
- Gina D. Silvestri, Trusts and Estates
West Hartford, CT
- Patricia R. Beauregard, Trusts and Estates
- Paul L. Bourdeau, Trusts and Estates
- Caroline Demirs Calio, Trusts and Estates
- Robert B. Fawber, Trusts and Estates
- Kelley Galica Peck, Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates Litigation
- Heather J. Rhoades, Trusts and Estates
About Best Lawyers
Founded in 1981, Best Lawyers® highlights the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession and serves as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide.
Recognition by Best Lawyers® is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers® employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.