2019 Professional Advisors Seminar
November 21, 2019
Cummings & Lockwood’s Private Clients Group in Stamford and Greenwich will host its 2019 Professional Advisors Seminar on Thursday, November 21, 2019, at the Inn at Longshore in Westport, Connecticut.
In 2019, Connecticut passed historic and sweeping trust legislation that will significantly change the administration of trusts and create new and enhanced estate planning opportunities for our clients in Connecticut.
Our program this year will update you on many important developments and issues, such as:
- New Connecticut Uniform Trust Code
- New Connecticut Directed Trust Law
- New Connecticut Domestic Asset Protection Trust Law
- Planning for a Step Up in Basis in a High Exemption Environment
- The Ins and Outs of Domicile Tax Audits and Appeals
- The Anatomy of a Will Contest
Our speakers will include:
- Laura Weintraub Beck, Esq.
- Margaret A. Deluca, Esq.
- Daniel P. Fitzgerald, Esq.
- Jessie A. Gilbert, Esq.
- Daniel G. Johnson, Esq.
- Michael P. Kaelin, Esq.
- David T. Martin, Esq.
- Rachel Rhein Zarghami, Esq.
The Inn at Longshore
260 Compo Road South
Westport, CT 06880
Registration and Breakfast
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Program (with Break)
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Seating is limited. To reserve a space, please RSVP to Bonnie Artinian at 203.351.4189 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 13, 2019.