Commercial Real Estate Leasing
Cummings & Lockwood attorneys have substantial experience in major commercial lease matters that entail a broad spectrum of office, industrial, retail and ground lease transactions. We provide counsel to various businesses in their roles as landlords and tenants, including some of the largest owners, operators and users of commercial real estate in the United States.
We are regularly involved in structuring, negotiating and drafting all aspects of commercial lease and property management documentation, including:
- Office, industrial, retail and shopping center leases
- Ground leases
- Reciprocal easement and access agreements
- Substitutions and expansions
- Lease amendments and restructurings
- Property management agreements
- Brokerage agreements
- Work letters and construction contracts
- Other lease-related documentation
Cummings & Lockwood - The Choice for sophisticated legal counsel.