2018 Estate and Tax Planning Seminar
You are cordially invited to attend Cummings & Lockwood’s 2018 Estate and Tax Planning Seminar which is being hosted by the Firm’s Private Clients Group.
This complimentary seminar will cover estate planning strategies and techniques that can be used to defer and minimize estate taxes and provide for the management of assets in the event of your incapacity and at your death. Topics will include:
- Why You Need a Will
- Planning for Incapacity: Living Wills, Powers of Attorney and Revocable Living Trusts
- An Overview of Federal and State Estate and Gift Taxes, including Recent Tax Law Changes
- Using Tax-Efficient Wills, Trusts and Lifetime Gifting Strategies to Defer and Minimize Taxes
- Leveraging the Annual Gift Exclusions and Gift and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Exemptions
- Selecting the Appropriate Guardians, Executors and Trustees
- Planning for Multiple Generations
- Protecting Inheritances from Divorce and Creditors
- Protecting Your Legacy Along with Your Assets
We look forward to seeing you.
The Private Clients Group of Cummings & Lockwood LLC
Program Location, Dates and Times
This complimentary seminar will be held in the following six locations in October and November at two different times for your convenience:
Wee Burn Country Club, 410 Hollow Tree Ridge Road, Darien, CT
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Field Club of Greenwich, 276 Lake Avenue, Greenwich, CT
- Thursday, October 25, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 25, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
The Inn at Longshore, 260 Compo Road South, Westport, CT
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Stamford Yacht Club, 97 Ocean Drive West, Stamford, CT
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Roger Sherman Inn, 195 Oenoke Ridge, New Canaan, CT
- Thursday, November 8, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 8, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. – Registration
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. – Presentation
5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. – Discussion/Q&A
6:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. – Registration
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. – Presentation
8:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. – Discussion/Q&A
Light food and beverages will be available.
Space is limited. To make a reservation to attend this seminar, contact Bonnie Artinian at 203.351.4189 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.