The Forum’s mission is to support small to midsize nonprofits by providing education, professional development, and opportunities for thought-leaders and industry experts to connect with the broad network of attendees.
In addition to the keynote address, there will be curated panels focusing on ideas of impact, innovation, inclusion, investment, and individuals. The event panelists include:
● Lauren Jenkins Chung, New York Junior League Director-at-Large
● Laura Keenan, LinkedIn Solutions Consultant
● Brian Kinsella, Co-founder and CEO, Stop Soldier Suicide
● Stephanie Nilva Esq., Executive Director, Day One
● Karyn Parsons, nonprofit founder of Sweet Blackberry
● Grace Rochford, LinkedIn Senior Nonprofit Relationship Manager
● Allison Rogg, Philanthropy & Engagement at Bloomberg LP
● Cara Howe Santoro, Associate, Cummings & Lockwood LLC
● Sara Hart Weir, President & CEO of the National Down Syndrome Society
● Justin Zaremby, Associate, Patterson Belknap
The Forum will include workshops that discuss effective storytelling, explore new funding sources, help build effective nonprofit social media presence, and examine the role each individual has in helping to reach organizational goals.
The Forum is a one-day event on April 25, 2018, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and event attendees are nonprofit leaders in the NY area.
For more information about this year’s conference, including how to register, please visit https://www.nyjl.org/forum-for-nonprofits/
About the New York Junior League:
Each year more than 2,800 trained volunteers donate more than 250,000 hours of their time to better the lives of women and children in New York City. The NYJL works with more than 30 community- based organizations and public agencies to deliver services and assistance directly to women and children in need.