2018 Professional Advisors Seminar
November 29, 2018
Cummings & Lockwood’s Private Clients Group in Stamford and Greenwich hosted its 2018 Professional Advisors Seminar on Thursday, November 29, 2018, at the Inn at Longshore in Westport, Connecticut. Nearly 200 wealth advisors, accountants, insurance professionals and financial planners attended this year’s program.
The seminar focused around the theme: Estate Planning for the Different Stages of Your Client’s Lifecycle. Presentations included:
- Planning for a client in the earlier years
- Planning for a client who is not quite ready to gift their wealth
- Planning for a client who has enough wealth and is ready to make large gifts
- Planning for a client who has enough and is interested in giving to charity
- Planning for a client whose circumstances have changed
- Assisting a client who is downsizing from a home
- Planning for a client later in life.
Speakers included Stefania Bartlett, Laura Beck, Dan Fitzgerald, Jessie Gilbert, Susan Huffard, Dan Johnson, Kathleen Merrigan, Cara Howe Santoro, David Thal and Rachel Zarghami.
To view the individual presentations, go to the NEWS & INSIGHTS section of the website and click on “Videos.”