2017 Professional Advisors Breakfast Seminar
The Estate Planning Questions You Ask Us About (Or Should)
November 30, 2017
You Are Cordially Invited to Attend
Cummings & Lockwood’s
The Private Clients Group Presents:
The Estate Planning
Questions You Ask Us About
Thursday, November 30, 2017
The Inn at Longshore
260 South Compo Road
Westport, CT 06880
REGISTRATION AND BREAKFAST
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
PROGRAM (with Breaks)
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Update on Tax Reform
- When and to Whom Does a Trust Pay Income Tax?
- Unhappy with the Terms of a Trust? Decanting the Problem Away
- Estate Planning with Portability and Higher Exemption Amounts
- Don’t Kill the Estate Plan – Titling Brokerage Accounts (and Other Assets) in Coordination with Estate Planning Documents
- Gifts without Gifting – How Families Should Be Using Intra Family Loans
- Keeping Your Client’s Name Out of the Press – Obscuring Title to Property
- Planning for the Transfer of a Hedge Fund or Private Equity Interest
Laura Weintraub Beck
Margaret A. Deluca
Daniel P. Fitzgerald
Jessie A. Gilbert
Daniel G. Johnson
Kathleen M. Merrigan
David W. Thal
Rachel Rhein Zarghami
Seating is limited. To reserve a space, please RSVP to
Bonnie Artinian at 203.351.4189 or via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org by November 24.
This seminar is pending approval for Continuing Education credit from IMCA, CFP Board,
State of Connecticut Insurance Dept. and Connecticut State Board of Accountancy.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR LICENSE ID# IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CE CREDIT