2015 Greenwich Estate Planning Update and Reception
October 28, 2015
Cummings & Lockwood's Greenwich Private Clients Group is pleased to invite our clients, members of their family and close friends to our Annual Estate Planning Update and Reception to be held on Wednesday, October 28, 2015, at the Greenwich Country Club, 19 Doubling Road, Greenwich, CT.
This year we will answer our clients' most frequently asked questions about all aspects of estate planning.
Our attorneys will provide answers to the very frank, thoughful, intriguing and sometimes funny questions, both simple and complex, that many of our clients have asked us over the years such as:
- Why can't I have a simple Will?
- What does "per stirpes" mean?
- Should I put my house in a trust?
- How can my estate plan adapt to the unexpected?
- How much are the new Connecticut Probate fees?
- How much tax will I pay? Who will pay it?
- And many more . . .
You will also have the chance to ask the panel any questions that have been on your mind. We hope that you, your family and friends will be able to join us for this interesting interactive session.
- 3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Registration
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. - Program/Q&A
- 5:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Reception
Seating is limited, so please RSVP by Wednesday, October 21, 2015.
To register, please contact Bonnie Artinian at 203.351.4189 or email@example.com.