2016 Professional Advisors Breakfast Seminar
100 Things You Need to Know about Trusts and Estate Planning to Better Serve Your Clients
November 30, 2016
The Stamford and Greenwich Private Clients Group will present a Breakfast Seminar for Professional Advisors entitled "100 Things You Need to Know about Trusts and Estate Planning to Better Serve Your Clients" on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at The Inn at Longshore in Westport, Connecticut.
- 10 Estate Planning Pointers for the Modern Family
- 10 Considerations for Choosing Trustees and Planning for Incapacity
- 10 Tips for Establishing Domicile in a Tax-Friendly Jurisdiction
- 10 Strategies for Passing on Retirement Assets When Your Clients Pass On
- 10 Opportunities to Take Advantage of IRS Interest Rates
- 10 Charitable Planning Ideas That Can Turn Any Client into a Philanthropist
- 10 Challenges When Planning for the Business Owner
- 10 Ways the 2704 Regulations (if finalized) Will Ruin Your Holiday Season
- 10 Things to Consider When Administering Irrevocable Trusts
- 10 Potential Pitfalls in a Residential Real Estate Closing and How to Avoid Them
REGISTRATION AND BREAKFAST
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
PROGRAM (with Break)
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
This seminar is pending approval for CFP, CPA and Insurance Continuing Credit.
Seating is limited.
To reserve a space, please RSVP via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org by November 23rd.
The Inn at Longshore
260 South Compo Road
Westport, CT 06880
For More Information, Contact: